Miller-Erb Nursing Scholarship
Closed Until: January 2024
Two $2,500 undergraduate scholarships are available for eligible students pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN). Previous recipients may apply again.
The application window for 2024 opens on January 1st and closes on March 15th. Applicants
are encouraged to reach out to MHS Association by phone or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Applications are accepted from January 1 through March 15
- Scholarship recipients are notified on or before April 30.
- Scholarship funds are made payable to the college and distributed by July 25.
- Scholarships are good only for the academic year issued and are not transferable to the next year. Students may reapply.
- Scholarships funds may be used to pay tuition or book costs and related course fees.
Eligible applicants must complete all sections of the application form and references must be turned in by the deadline. The following criteria will be considered in selecting recipients:
- Financial need
- Self-identification as a student from an underrepresented background
- Responses to essay questions
- Attendance at an Anabaptist College and/or a regular attender or member of an Anabaptist Church
- Strength of references
- Employee of an MHS Association member organization at time of application
- The student must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credit hours) in an accredited four-year undergraduate program in the United States.
- The student should be in their sophomore or junior year of college at time of application.
- The student must have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Including Grades of C or above in all required courses based on a minimum of 30 college credits.
- United States and international students may apply.
- The student must be pursuing a bachelor of science in nursing at an accredited program.